Wednesday, February 25, 2009

emo...ing~

started my classes few days already
but feels like just
going to uni
having my social life
rather than study...=.=
hmm....

i know is my time
to study...
hmm.....
mayb i take it toO easy..

today i went to uni
just wanted to attend my
marketing tutorial class..
who knows,
i actually went to the right class
but those person i know
they were late to class..
and i thought i went to the wrong class..
made me miss my 1st marketing tutorial...
huh~
sound like unbelievable..
i not purposely miss my class
i take my lesson very serious..

lately
i went to malaysian studies class..
just bcoz i miss one of my tutorial
i don want to miss another..
but the most terrible thing was
there were no one came to the class...
our class actually started at 330
but nobody were there
just 4 of us...
which i asked them to go with me...
huh~

haiz~
why everything seems like not going well today....
and i felt very tired...
mayb i get the rain..
hmm..
probably...
and i slept at 2 AND
waked up by a phone call
at 7 something...
quite annoying...
i just want to hav a goOd sleep
and please left us out...
v hav our uni life man..
and i'm not ur spy~
ish...

mayb i should take a nap now...
zZz....

2 comments:

|eAfy said...

aiyo dun so emo lar
urs uni life is really 'uni' mah
so mayb hav to use to it lor
everything will be fine =)
and so in ur study
so no worries
pray hard k?
all the best weee :) :) :)

Davidzai~ said...

thanks~
social..ing everyday...
quite tired also...
hahahaha...